The MR100’s recumbent design pays particular attention to hip and lower body joint mobility, allowing optimal rehabilitation at a relatively relaxed posture. Users may input desired knee flexion angles and the software will suggest the pedal and the seat’s fore/aft position. Variables such as body symmetry and limb length can be taken into account for clinicians to finely tailor to every patient’s needs. The MR100 is equipped with the standard MA900 Rehabilitation Adjustable Crank, which operates in a closed-kinetic chain environment.
- Adjustable pedal cranks enable a clinician to adjust the bike to accommodate a patient’s range of motion performance capabilities. This includes independently, single side or bilateral adjustments from a limited range of motion as small as 15 degrees through full range of motion
- Multiple seat adjustments: 8 position swivel seat for ease of patient ingress and egress, 6 position recline seat back for hip angle adjustments, and fore/aft patient positioning
- Documentable patient positioning with numbered indexing seat and pedal crank adjustments for consistent patient set-up from visit to visit
- Bidirectional resistance with both forward and reverse pedaling for instantaneous retro-cycling
- Symmetry monitoring to measure bilateral power (example: Left 41 watts - Right 34 watts)
- Multiple resistance modes: constant resistance, constant power and Isokinetic resistance
- Work rate range from under 5 watts up to 1,750 watts
- Dynamic braking minimizes impulse loading
- Software assisted patient set-up
- Sub-max VO2 testing (YMCA protocol)
ADVANTAGES AND CLINICAL APPLICATIONS
- CLOSED KINETIC CHAIN allows patients to begin exercise earlier, safer, and impact free within a pain-free range of motion, thereby reducing the patient’s “fear factor.”
- ADJUSTABLE SWIVEL SEAT position, seat back, and pedal crank for easy patient setup, knee and hip angle adjustments.
- ACTIVE MOVEMENT in both directions.
- BILATERAL SYMMETRY monitoring assists in improving limb deficiencies and walking gait.
- IDEAL FOR PATIENTS with patella femoral conditions, total knee replacements, ACL, MCL, and PCL repairs, other ligamentous repairs, arthritic conditions, tendonitis, and many more conditions.
ELECTRONIC & SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Multiple programs include: quick start, manual mode, preset hill, plateau, and interval profiles; custom facility protocol program, VO2 sub-max YMCA protocol, Isokinetic speed-based resistance (from 25 to 100 RPM)
- Unique Symmetry program measures and displays power around pedal stroke and biofeedback encourages patients to maintain power between right and left leg
- Unique knee angle data input allows entry of desired range of motion to determine seat and pedal crank settings
- Set-up mode allows quick entry of patient data, resistance resolution, settings, and how the information is displayed
- Large, easy-to-read displays: time, RPM, watts, calories, METS, heart rate, power, and much more
- Intuitive interface for ease of operation
- Power Train heavy duty, 8 groove poly-v belt for smooth, quiet operation, dual spring loaded idlers provide a low start-up resistance and forward/reverse pedaling motion, pedal to brake ratio provides smoother pedaling motion
- Braking Device electro-magnetic resistance allows for very small increments of workloads (5 watts per level at 60 rpm, 2 watts per level at 30 RPM), dual electromagnets provide a controlled Isokinetic resistance and our unique dynamic braking mode
- Power 100–240 volts AC (standard power supply)
- Overall Dimensions 81" x 35" 48"
- Net Weight 186 lbs.
- Max User Weight 440 lbs.
- Certifications ISO 13485, IEC 60601-1-2, RoHS
- Additional Information:
Name Spirit Fitness MR100 Recumbent Lower Body Ergometer condition New Brand Spirit Fitness Warranty Commercial (All Facilities) – Lifetime frame, 5 years EMS brake, 3 years parts and labor