Climbing is a challenge of endurance. And the high-intensity, short-duration workout of a StairMaster FreeClimber is unbeatable. Featuring a wide range of programming options in a small footprint, the Free Climber stair climber (formerly called the SC5) is a powerful addition to your workout when used both as part of your circuit training programs or alone. Speed control buttons allow you to increase or decrease the intensity of stepping action at any time during your workout. And with a space-saving design that fits in just 2' x 4' of floor space, you can place this step machine in any room in your home.
- Product Dimensions: 68" H x 43" L x 27" W (173cm H x 110cm L x 69cm W)
- Product Weight: 155 lbs (70 kg)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
- Display: D1 LCD Backlit Console
- Screen: Backlit LCD display specifically designed to handle the facility environment.
- Features: Integrated function key pad for direct access to channel selection. Telemetry Heart Rate monitoring, USB Tracking compatible, CSAFE and Fitlinxx compatible
- Workouts: Quick Start; Goal-based Programs- Floors, Time, Calories; Profiles- Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Intervals, Manual, Steady, Bell-shaped, Build, Mystery; HR Zone Trainer, WFI and CPAT Fit Tests
- TV Accessory Options: Optional 15.6" LCD TV (SMV-1).
- Metrics: Time, Level, Floors Climbed, Calories, Watts, METS, Profile, HR, Floor/Minute, Avg Floors Climbed per workout, Avg Calories Burned per workout, Highest Floors Climbed and Highest Calories Burned
- Fit Tests:Official Firefighting WFI and CPAT Fit Tests
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Language Options : English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, and Japanese
- TV Compatibility: Yes, integrates with SMV-1 LCD TV
- Workouts: 10 programs - Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Custom Intervals, Random Intervals, Heart Rate Intervals, Calorie Goal, Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- Fitness Tests : Multi-stage Fit Test & CPAT Fire Fit Test
- Drive System : Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Step Action: Patented, independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a safe, biomechanically correct movement
- Step Range: 1" to 14" (2.5cm to 36cm)
- Step Rate: 26 to 174 steps/minute
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® compatible wireless; contact sensors
- Additional Information:
Name StairMaster FreeClimber D1 Backlit LCD Console condition used Brand stairmaster Warranty Frame: 15 years. Parts: 3 years. Labor: 1 year