Elliptical training has become second only to treadmill training in facilities across the globe and it has become one of the most important cardio categories in the eyes of many clients. When designing our 8-Series Rear Drive Elliptical, we wanted to create a comfortable and natural stride pattern, while offering user-centric safety features and the industry’s best entertainment solutions. With the availability of the new OpenHub consoles this classic piece of cardio equipment becomes the complete package, offering users both comfort and connectivity.
- User-friendly console and keypad feature a large service scrolling message window and user-specific workout programs
- Articulating foot pads & 18″ stride length create a very comfortable and natural stride pattern
- Ergonomic hand grips offer multiple hand positions and heart rate detection
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 10″ display
- Convenience features like water bottle holders, a media shelf & optional tablet holder
- LCD displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout
- Electrical requirements: LCD is self-generating; touch screen and PVS options require 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame
OPENHUB™ FAMILY OF CARDIO CONSOLES:
When we set out to design our new console, our philosophy was simple: provide a flexible platform that connects expert partners to provide solutions for every customer for today and into the future. Introducing the new OpenHub family of Cardio Consoles. OpenHub™ is a smart, affordable, configurable solution available on Star Trac and StairMaster cardio equipment. The best part is, you add (and pay for) only what you want, when you want. The future of club connectivity is here. The future is OpenHub.
The 10″ touchscreen display adds a premium look and experience to the already-great Star Trac cardio line. For the facility that is looking for the premium look and feel of a touchscreen console, but doesn’t want to pay for embedded TV, media streaming and other add-on features, the 10″ is a great option.
OpenHub 10" Touchscreen Features:
- Bluetooth connection for user workout data tracking
- USB charging port
- Multiple program options
- Treadmill includes Quick Keys for one touch selection of preset speed and elevation settings on the fly
- Pre-wired for ECOFIT asset management solution
- Pre-wired for 8-Series PVS entertainment option
- Compatible with tablet holder option
- Compatible with 800/900mHZ receiver option
- Length: 86 in (219 cm)
- Width: 36 in (91 cm)
- Height: 73 in (185 in)
- User Weight Capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Product Weight: lbs (172 kg)
- Additional Information:
Name Star Trac 8 Series Rear Drive Elliptical w/ 10" Touchscreen ATSC Embedded condition New Brand Sta Trac Warranty Residential: Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 10 years parts and 3 years labor. Light Commercial (Non-Paying Dues Facilities): Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 3 years parts and 3 years labor. Commercial (Paying Dues Facilities): Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 2 years parts and 1 year labor.